Laurie Grace Wood
I would love to officiate your wedding ceremony! It would be an honor and a service to support you and your partner's love! I am open minded and open hearted. I believe that everyone deserves to have someone to love and to share in their journey. Whether it's a spiritual, interfaith, same sex, outdoor, intimate, themed, or classic wedding, I would be honored to be a part of it. We will work together to create the vows and ceremony that represent your unique love and spiritual life together.
I am an Ordained Metaphysical Minister, with careers in the Spiritual/Healing Arts and the Dance/Theatre/Entertainment field.
Officiate Service includes...
- First meeting with couple to discuss ceremony details and wishes and to make sure we're a good fit
- secure the wedding date with me
- research the application process for your county and state's marriage license requirements
- researching and writing your vows and spiritual ritual requests
- reminding you to bring marriage license to rehearsal
- arriving early to the wedding rehearsal with script and directing the wedding party's roles in the ceremony
- arriving early to the wedding day and being a calm and grounded force for you and your partner
- sign your marriage license and acquire witness signatures (if needed by your state)
- deliver or mail your marriage license to your County Clerk's office
- celebrate your new married life together!
Payments are by cash or check only.
Please call or email for appointments.
24-hour notice of cancellation is required.